Wednesday 30 November 2011

Tinselitis #6: S.P.E.W.

I'm taking a leaf out of J.K. Rowling/Hermione Granger's book. I'm taking the Society for the Protection of Elvish Welfare incredibly seriously right now. So seriously, I'm thinking of turning it into a legitimate charity.

As Christmas is getting closer and I've acquired more presents, I've noticed a select few are becoming increasingly nosey. To the point that I've had to wrap presents crappily in dodgy paper two weeks ahead of schedule just so they can't figure out what I've bought for them.

But that's not keeping some of the savages away. So instead, I'm upping the ante. From now on, if I catch a single person in my bedroom (or any other present location) snooping around, I'm going to blow a whistle. Not just any old whistle. Oh no. This will be a deafening whistle.

Join in my crusade. Save the Elves. We can't afford to lose any more this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment