Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tinselitis #8: Bad Scissors!

I am oh so proud of myself. Today, in the space of an hour, I managed to browse, select, purchase, and wrap the presents for two whole people. Amazing. They look so pretty in their perfect little silver wrapping paper, and then in their beautiful little gift bags. It will be heartbreaking to give them away.

There are only two shopping weeks left until Christmas, which means that despite my best intentions, I will still be out buying presents in the week leading up to Christmas. To counteract that, I'm going to be especially proactive this year.. By stocking up on wrapping paper and stocking fillers from Boxing Day 2011 all throughout the January sales, meaning that this time next year, it will only be the main presents that need to be bought.

I'm leaving it short and sweet this week (I'll be back with a vengeance next week!) and shall depart now. I'm leaving this for you, though. In honour of the horrid weather we're having...

No comments:

Post a Comment